Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Wednesday 23 August 2017

My Angel

 Hello to my crafting friends!
We have glorious sunshine again today....
....Summer has returned!!

I have been playing with my air drying clay.
I thought I would try to sculpt an Angel. 

The detail is a bit hard to see.
She stands 4" (10cm) high.


I really enjoyed making her and I only hope
I can make more. I might try and sell some.


I have wedding stationery to make, so working
flat out at the moment.

We have so many birthdays as well, all in a few weeks.
One friend last Wednesday, so we went out to lunch with him.

Last Saturday we went to another friends' Retirement party.
It was also his wife's birthday on Sunday!
Along with another of my friends, on the same Sunday as well.

Another friend on 23rd August...posted his card!

I have hubby's on the 29th.......must make him a card!!
Then my dreaded one.....my 70th!!! On 2nd September. 
Scary number!! I still think I am 45!!

Then the guy that retired, he has his on the 4th September.
 Then 2 friends that are coming to my small
birthday bash, both are a few days after mine!!!

Nearly forgot my sister! Hers is 11th September.

I don't think I have forgotten anyone else!

I had better get back to my desk and 
get these cards made!

Thanks for visiting my little blog.
Really appreciate you making time
to pop in. 

Big hugs,
Carol
xxxx



10 comments:

Carole said...

Sounds like you have your work cut out for the next few weeks Carol with all these celebrations...and yours included.....hope you make it memorable! Your little angel looks very good and I am sure you would be able to sell her (or similar) at your fairs. Hugs xx

Lynne said...

Such a sweet angel. I'm sure she will go down well. Sounds like you're going to be very busy in the next week or so! Xx

Carole C. said...

Your angel is beautiful Carol, such a lovely idea.
Carole x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Beautiful angel Carol, I am sure they will fly off your sales table! Sorry that's a terrible pun. You are going to be a busy bee over the next few days/weeks. You look fabulous for your age, nobody would ever know your real age.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Anne said...

It's lovely to try something different Carol, easy to stay in your comfort zone and your little angel turned out so well I'm sure they would sell well.
Wow you certainly are going to be busy, make sure you leave time to celebrate your big Birthday, you're as old as you feel!!

Anne x

Chrissy said...

Your Angel is beautiful and I love her wings detail..gorgeous Carol..and gosh, you are going to be busy..August was my big month for cards etc and all done thank goodness..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is lovely I am sure they will sell. Wow and I thought I had a few coming up, September must be a popular month x

Carole Pollard said...

So different this it looks amazing good luck with the wedding stationery its a lot of hard work Love and hugs Carole x

Mia said...

What a beautiful angel, Carol. I love the details. If you decide to sell them, I am sure there will be great success. Kisses, my friend.

Sue - said...

Beautiful angel Carol, you are clever, I wouldn't even attempt something like that. September's a busy birthday month for us too.