Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 31 March 2017

Winter Wonderland Christmas Animal Challenge

This is an early post as I am doing two today.

Our new challenge at Winter Wonderland starts today.
Our host for this fortnight is the amazing Kath.

The theme is Animals and don't forget,
Christmas Cards ONLY to go into the draw.

Our Sponsor for this challenge is
and the prize is
1 Non Coloured Digi



I love Penguins, so obviously
I had to use the gorgeous  Hollie Penguin Digi from 
Kitty Bee.

Looking forward to popping over to your blogs, 
to leave a message on your entry.

Join in the fun and
 get those cards made and you could be the winner!!

Big hugs,
Carol 
xxxx




7 comments:

MiamiKel said...

I love this little guy! I'm partial to anything animal and cute but this card is over the top sweet! I like the contrasting colors of the black-and-white with pop of red!

Sarah said...

She is such a sweet penguin and I love the traditional red and green you have used, great sentiment too xx

Chrissy said...

Very cute and chubby little penguin Carol..fabulous colouring and love the red and green..

luv CHRISSYxx

Judith said...

He's very cute Carol - my choice this week too. Love your traditional colours hugs Judith x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute

LOU said...

Adorable card Carol. Love your penguin.
Lou xo

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is what I actually popped over to see! This is so darned cute! Wow, you've done a stunning job colouring this image. I love it!